Finally getting my hair done at the salon. Here are a few of my random thoughts while being ‘pampered ‘:
- How long will it take before I’m seen? 40 minutes and counting!
- Wait, why did she get seen before me? I was here 20 mins before her!
- Man this water is hot
- Oh hey hot guy that randomly walked into the salon
- Oh he’s getting his nails painted pink
- Can she brush my hair any harder
- Mmmm the shampoo smells good
- Did the comb just break?
- Goodness it feels so good to get your hair washed
- Yes my neck is attached to my body #wiplash
- How should I get my hair styled today?
- Maybe I’ll do something adventurous…cut if all off….NOPE!
- The sound of this blow dryer is annoying
- My hair stylist is talking to me but I can’t hear her because she’s blowing the hair dryer right in my ear
- Why is it so cold in here?
- I’m hungry
- Ouch! My ear!
- That’s going to leave a scar
- Oh no my cell battery is about to die
- My leg is falling asleep in this chair
- Oh her hair is pretty.
- Bye random hot guy with the pink fingernails
- Finally my hair is almost finished
- Dang this mirror shows all of my pimples
- Oh my hair! I like!
- I look good
- I go to the best hair salon in the world!
Walks out of salon like a movie star. *flips hair*
In all seriousness though, I go to a great hair salon! They provide excellent service that you won’t find anywhere else…Thank goodness they were able to fit me in their schedule last minute!!