Today is a national…no universal holiday! It’s…….#LipAppreciationDay! In honor of this great holiday, I’ve decided to share with you my TOP FIVE favorite lip products—my ‘must haves’. Let’s get started:
- Lip Smacker Chapstick– this is something that I’ve grown up with, and will continue to use till I’m old and gray. I’m sure there are tons of lipchaps out there that are way better in quality, but Lip Smaker Chapstick will always reign supreme to me. They come in so many cool colors and flavors, and they are great at moisturizing your lips.
- #Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm – I love love LOVE this product! It is my go to product for a vibrant color that leaves a perfect matte finish. My favorite is the #Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade of “Shameless”. As the name suggests, it offers a bold ‘no shame in my game’ color that I LOVE against my skin tone.
- #NYX Butter Lipstick – I recently bought this product and it has quickly become something I want in every color. I originally bought the NYX #Butter Lipstick in ‘Licorice’, which provides me that dark luscious color that I adore. Its satin finish leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth. It is really hydrating, and although packed with color, it is very lightweight and long lasting.
- V’Amped Up Lip Top Coat – This is the coolest thing that I’ve ever seen! This product allows you to look one way during the day, and a completely different way at night (if you know what I mean). Let me explain…the #V’Amped Up Lip Top Coat can take your cute pink bubble gum (safe) pink lip color and transform it into a dark saucy (dare I say sexy?) lip color! Again, the coolest thing ever.
- Ultimate oil-in-gel lipstick #remover – Last but not least, this is a must have. Your lips are one of the most delicate areas of your body, and it is important that you take great care of them…unless you want dry cracked lips. The #Sephora Collection Ultimate Oil-in-Gel Lipstick Remover is great for removing long lasting lip-color while leaving your lips hydrated. No more scrubbing, and scrubbing, and scrubbing trying to remove a lip-stain. Sephora promises a gentle removal of #lipstick in just 30 seconds…and its a promise well kept!
There ya go! Happy #LipAppreciationDay everyone! If you haven’t already, try out some of these lip products and let me know how you love them!!
Until Next Time <3