Hey guys! So it’s the morning after my surgery, and after a long night of pain and nausea, I’m starting to feel much better (even with a broken leg).
Here are twenty-five random thoughts I’ve had during my ‘vacation’ at the hospital.
- I really don’t want to be here
- This surgery is going to suck
- Wait…I have to get blood drawn?!
- I hate needles
- Veins please behave
- All the doctors and nurses are HOT!
- I’m single
- Do I look okay?
- 30 minutes and still no blood drawn
- My arms hurt
- Oh goodness they’re taking me to the OR
- Don’t go in to the light!
- Dear God please let everything go okay
- Knocks out
- Wakes up
- I feel sick
- I can’t keep my eyes open
- Why is the room spinning?!
- I want my parents
- My leg is killing me!
- I just want sleep but the nurses keep bothering me
- I wait, they want me to stand up? Not gonna happen
- Oh hey hot doctor 😘
- Ugh more needles
- Is my hair okay?